With the Home History Program, you can:
- Organize home maintenance and repair records in an easily accessible online format
- Showcase the home's history to potential buyers when you are ready to sell
- Email digital records of the care and maintenance put into the home throughout the years
- Send the Housefacks.com report directly to realtors
- Receive Housefacks' Home Sales Service from participating home inspectors, which could include receiving discounted consulting services before putting a home on the market or a discounted inspection of a new home.
It is never too late to start a record of your home's history
As a homeowner, we know you view your home as an
investment. The Home History Program is a valuable
tool in maintaining and selling your home.
The Home History Program uses the latest technology, through Housefacks.com, to provide you with an accurate maintenance record of the history of your home in a convenient, paperless, internet-based report.
The bottom line:
For less than you'll spend on oil changes for your
car in one year, the Home History Program, in
conjunction with Housefacks, will provide a yearly
check-up and ongoing maintenance record for your
home. You will also have access to a home
The cost of the program is determined by the Home Inspector (home consultant) who comes to your house. Typical prices for his yearly check-up inspection is $150.00.
Use 1234 as Password !
How it Works: Housefacks.com & Home History Program for Homeowners
We report, update, and store the history of your home so that you don't have to.
Only Housefacks.com offers the exclusive Home History Program.
* The Home History Program starts when you have the initial inspection of your home. At that time, we send you a complete inspection report on the condition of your home through an internet-based report.
* Photographs and recommendations for areas for improvement are noted in the report.
* We check radon levels, carbon monoxide levels of your furnace, mold or termite existence, and many other potential home hazards, and report our findings to you.
* At the time of the first inspection we will generate a House Identification Number (HIN™) for your house. This will be a unique number within the House Facks System.
* The next step in the Home History Program is the yearly home check-up. Beginning on the one-year anniversary of your initial inspection, we will return to check the condition of your home.
* We will document the condition of the concerns that we found on our initial inspection, and provide pictures of your remedies.
* We will inspect for any new concerns that might have cropped up in the first year. Catching these problems while they are small and inexpensive.
* We will update our original report with photographs of any improvements, additions or upgrades made to the home. This is an important feature for your insurance records.
* We store the original report with the yearly updates for you to use as a sales tool to prospective buyers when you are ready to sell. The history of your home is all stored on a personalized Housefacks.com link.
* If you never sell, you have the value of knowing the condition of your house and the security of having a consultant available.
We'll leave the home organizing to you; we'll just organize the history of your home. Click here to contact a Housefacks.com Home Inspector near you.